PUGET SOUND STORM DAMAGE TREE CARE SERVICE
Do you have trees with winter storm damage? If not properly trimmed, damaged limbs, whether dead or leafed out, can pose risks to the health of your tree. They may also, unexpectedly fall from the tree – posing a risk to people, pets, cars, roofs, and anything else they fall on or hit.
- Trees with Ice Damage
- Storm Damaged Trees
- Trees with Broken Limbs or Broken Trunks
- Tree and Tree Branch Clean-Up
Call now: 253-288-8733
Algona, Auburn, Black Diamond, Covington, Edgewood, Federal Way, Fife, Kent, Lake Tapps, Lakeland North, Lakeland South, Pacific, Puyallup, Sumner, Tacoma and all areas in South King County and North Pierce County.
CERTIFIED ARBORISTS AND TREE-SPECIALISTS
Pierce and South King County, Washington
Ensure the Safety, Health, and Beauty of Your Trees
Healthy, properly maintained trees add beauty and value to your property. However, when you have concerns about your trees contact an arborist at Thundering Oak to restore your peace-of-mind and ensure the heath of your trees.
- Trees which pose a danger of injury, property damage or both
- Storm-damaged trees
- Trees and shrubs getting too large for their space
- Trees blocking your view
- Over-grown trees and shrubs which need pruning or trimming
Tree and shrub services for residential, commercial and government property owners.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
You can count on:
- A proper assessment of your tree-related situation by a certified arborist.
- A discussion with a certified arborist about your tree-related situation.
- A written, competitive estimate for the work you have requested.
- Tree and shrub work performed using the best-practices of the arboriculture industry.
- Use of the latest in modern equipment and safety practices.
- Clean-up as agreed – all tree, shrub and stump debris removed from your yard.
Contact us today to schedule a free 30 minute on-site assessment by a certified arborist, 253-288-8733.
What You Need to Know Before Selecting a Tree-Care Service
- Tree and shrub species differ in the diseases they are susceptible to, their growth habits, how they respond to pruning and trimming; entrust your trees and shrubs only to qualified tree professionals.
- Certified arborists have the training and experience to correctly assess a tree's health and safety and to determine the appropriate steps to promote the long term health, beauty and safety of the tree.
- Certified arborists who maintain membership in industry associations are up-to-date with arboriculture best practices.
- Tree companies vary in their adherence to performing work according to industry standards.
- Established tree-specialists invest in modern equipment.
- Responsible tree-care companies are properly licensed, bonded and insured plus adhere to safety practices to protect their employees well-being and protect their customers from liability.
Prices: Most work is quoted as a flat-fee by the job, usually with line items for each plant or plant group. For regular customers and jobs too difficult to estimate accurately we bill hourly or “time and materials. For these jobs we can include a "not to exceed" maximum.
Respectful, Knowledgeable Tree Specialists You Can Trust
Our staff of certified arborists and tree-specialists is knowledgeable and practiced in all areas of arboriculture. Our tree teams are capable of handling all of your tree-related concerns.
Contact us today to schedule a free 30 minute on-site assessment by a certified arborist,